It has, therefore, slammed a 14-day ultimatum on the security agencies to bring the perpetrators to book.
The Igbo group also described a similar incident earlier in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State as unacceptable.
As was reported that suspected Fulani militia invaded the sleepy Ebonyi communities on Monday evening and butchered several people. Similar fate also befell Igga natives of Uzo-Uwani.
The development has been receiving wide condemnation, with Ebonyi State Governor, Chief David Umahi saying he knows those behind the attack.
In a statement issued by OYC President-General, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, he vowed that those behind the gruesome killing of the villagers would pay heavy price.
Okwu who said the blood of Ndigbo had been shed enough on the altar of one Nigeria, called on Ndigbo to begin mobilization for self defense.
“This is an attack too many; it is senseless, barbaric, gruesome and meant to try the will and capacity of Ndigbo.
“Where are the soldiers that went after the ESN the other time at Orlu in Imo State? Where are the security agencies who are always showing force when it comes to innocent Nigerians.
“The entire Igbo youths are enraged over this mayhem in Ebonyi and Enugu States, and it would not be swept under the carpet. Every community is called upon to begin a mobilization exercise towards protecting our region.
“To this end, the governors must rise to the occasion, this is not time for politics, they should launch a regional effort to stop these beasts,” he said.
“On the part of the Federal Government, we are giving the security forces two-week ultimatum to produce the perpetrators.
“They should liaise with Governor Umahi if they need any clue. Our patience is running out and it should not be over stretched,” Okwu warned.